Friday, August 20, 2010

In My Email - God Has a Positive Answer

Photobucket



This came in my email today. Normally I don't go on and on over an email forward, and I don't forward often, because I want people to know that when I do it is because it is something I really want to share.

Lately I have been really wrestling with my walk. I want to be closer to God. I find myself completely in awe of people who can read the Bible and come up with so many awesome truths. I am thoroughly humbled by this. I don't need to write amazing devotions, and I am not looking to, but what I am looking for is a better grasp of the Bible. I want to more than read it. I want to devour it and have the word live inside me. I want to recall God's words in times of joy, sorrow, and trouble.

I have just realized that I am totally going off in a different direction. Here is the email I wanted to share. One of the reasons it really spoke to me was because it gives me scripture verses for those many times that I need God's word.

HANDY LITTLE CHART - GOD HAS A POSITIVE ANSWER:

YOU SAY

GOD SAYS



BIBLE VERSES


You say: 'It's impossible'

God says: All things are possible

(Luke 18:27)


You say: 'I'm too tired'

God says: I will give you rest

(Matthew 11:28-30)


You say: 'Nobody really loves me'

God says: I love you

(John 3:1 6 & John 3:34 )


You say: 'I can't go on'

God says: My grace is sufficient

(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)


You say: 'I can't figure things out'

God says: I will direct your steps

(Proverbs 3:5- 6)


You say: 'I can't do it'

God says: You can do all things

( Philippians 4:13)


You say: 'I'm not able'

God says: I am able

(II Corinthians 9:8)


You say: 'It's not worth it'

God says: It will be worth it

(Roman 8:28 )


You say: 'I can't forgive myself'

God says: I Forgive you

(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)


You say: 'I can't manage'

God says: I will supply all your needs

( Philippians 4:19)


You say: 'I'm afraid'

God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear

(II Timothy 1:7)


You say: 'I'm always worried and frustrated'

God says: Cast all your cares on ME

(I Peter 5:7)


You say: 'I'm not smart enough'

God says: I give you wisdom

(I Corinthians 1:30)


You say: 'I feel all alone'

God says: I will never leave you or forsake you

(Hebrews 13:5)



Isn't God just absolutely AMAZING?

1 comment: