Monday, August 16, 2010

Menu Plan Monday




I hadn't posted a menu plan last week because I went to California on Sunday and Monday, and basically that threw me off. It was a horrible idea not having a menu plan even if I was starting late, because one day we ended up having frozen pizzas. My son was thrilled, but I really hated doing it. I'd much rather make my own than do the frozen thing.

Monday

Shepherd's Pie - I made pork chops on Saturday and plan to use the leftover gravy for this meal.

Tuesday

Eggplant Parmesan Pizza - This week I picked up a nice-sized eggplant from bountiful baskets so I thought this would be a good use. This time we will stay a way from frozen pizza. :)

Wednesday

Leftover shepherd's pie and salad for my husband and me. Hot dogs and salad for my son.

Thursday

Black Bean Quesadillas


Friday

Chicken Fajitas


Saturday

Getting husband to grill. Plans for steak, corn on the cob, green leaf lettuce salad with cranberries, feta, walnuts and spinache.

Sunday

Leftovers

Check out some great recipes at the main Menu Plan Monday post at Laura's blog I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment