Thursday, July 29, 2010

Download two preview songs from Caedmon's Call Free

Photobucket



I love music. It is amazing how a song can take you to a different place in your mind and sometimes even a different time in your mind. When I listen to old 90s music or 80s songs, I often recall life as I was living it when those songs were popular.

One of my favorite music genres lately is Christian music. One of my favorite bands is Caedmon's Call. I was super excited when I found out that I could get two preview songs from their new album for free from Noise Trade.

Noise Trade is an awesome site. You can download some wonderful music. You can leave tips for the band to pay for what you download or you can help spread the word via Facebook, email or Twitter. I am going another step by telling you about it here. The nice thing is it really gets the word out there about some great artists which will increase their exposure.

If you want to check out the free songs, head over to Caedmon's Call's website: Caedmon's Call

Check out Noise Trade too. They have all sorts of great artists not just Christian.

Small note that has nothing to do with anything...much. Okay, do you ever wonder if your hand has a mind of its own? Every time I typed "noise"...I actually typed "nose" and had to fix it. If I still have "nose" typed here anywhere, please excuse me. :) I had that same problem a while back when I typed "freedom." I kept typing "freedome" and of course it was during Independence Day, and I was helping promote a song called This is Freedom by Justin Unger. It drove me BATTY! By the way, I did it again. What is up with my hands?

No comments:

Post a Comment