Monday, July 26, 2010

Why I am Doing This? Step One -

Photobucket



Ahhhh the great question? Okay, the great question for myself. I honestly don't expect anyone to notice this little blurb in the massive blogosphere. By the way, right now I am totally multitasking. I am typing a blog while watching a movie. I don't even know the title of the movie. All I know for sure is Brittany Murphy is in it, and it is about a man who is coming to kill a man who is having an affair with his wife. Brittany Murphy may be the wife. I don't know yet. I will surely find out sooner or later.

This may or may not be a good use of my time, and it is certainly not getting me any closer to answering the question that basically I am asking myself. Why I am doing this? Why am I starting this blog?

I am among many individuals who are trying to make ends meet and have a little left over. I am good at living beneath my means to a degree or I CAN be good if I put my mind to it. I tend to slack a bit here and there, but now I need to live farther beneath. I want to save money. I have some pretty high medical expenses. Nothing outrageous, but when you add all of life's other necessities, it really has become more important to figure out how to save some extra cash.

This blog is going to be my little money saving experiment. I figure the focus will be good for me. I have dusted off some of my favorite money saving books, and I am going to see what works for me. Blogging about it seems like a good way to keep a record of what works and doesn't work. :)

Now it is entirely too late to really get moving, but I will be back.

PS I had to stop watching the movie. It just wasn't sticking in my head. Maybe I'll watch it tomorrow night.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds a bit like why I just started my blog. I'm not really sure what I'm doing (as far as the blog goes) but I have been trying to pinch the pennies for a while now. Hopefully our blogs will both work out and be a blessing to us! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new blog! will be following you on your journey! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping , Amanda. I really appreciate it. I like your blog too. I look forward to learning more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you, Ashley. Just saving some money will be good. I figure the extra accountability can't be bad. :)

    ReplyDelete